LaunchPad is a competition for new stationery suppliers looking to break into the dynamic, design-led stationery market. The competition gives winners the chance to showcase their products at London Stationery Show, alongside the top brands in the industry. The show is a specialist trade show attracting the UK’s biggest retailers and most influential buyers in the sector.
LaunchPad is judged by leading names from the stationery sector - so their feedback on the entries and choice of who goes forward to be awarded a free exhibition stand will be worth following! They will be looking for products they think are of true interest to the stationery industry and their huge number of stationery loving consumers.
The closing date for entries is: 3 February 2020.
Before you enter, please read the entry requirements below.
The LaunchPad competition is open to any company which, or individual who:
• Has not previously appeared at Stationery Shows in London or Manchester
• Has the rights to sell the featured product
• Does not currently sell the featured product through any UK national retail accounts or distributors in the stationery retail sector
• Is able to send in a sample of their product, to reach us no later than 6 February 2020. We regret that are unable to return samples.
• Is available to attend both days of the show on 21 - 22 April 2020
If this applies to you and you would like to enter LaunchPad then please complete the form below.